Code 0

I give this message if i try upload my pics on site, this begin in last month

And i can't upload this wallpapers on imgur.

Zloigadik What browser are you using?

I've been having this problem on latest Firefox beta(54.0b13 64bit) as well. At first I thought it was my usual slow internet bullshit but it's not. I watch them go all the way to 99-100% upload and then errors consistently. Uploading is fine on Opera beta 46.0.2597.11. I don't have Chrome and I haven't tried Edge. I haven't tried this with extensions disabled but I will later once I have something to upload.

defurious said:

Zloigadik What browser are you using? I've been having this problem on latest Firefox beta(54.0b13 64bit) as well. At first I thought it was my usual slow internet bullshit but it's not. I watch them go all the way to 99-100% upload and then errors consistently. Uploading is fine on Opera beta 46.0.2597.11. I don't have Chrome and I haven't tried Edge. I haven't tried this with extensions disabled but I will later once I have something to upload.

I use chrome, my connection very bad, but early i don't give this problem. I try to use opera, thanks.