Clicking tags isn't loading all of the pictures

Every time I see a picture I like I click on one of the tags to see if I can find similar pics like the one I was viewing. Every time I click on a tag like cars or something else, it shows me similar pictures of cars and it also lets me know how many pictures are within that tag, but when I go down to click on "more Cars wallpapers" and change the filter of how sketchy the pictures are it shows like 1/4 of how many pictures there actually are. For example: If I clicked the tag "cars" and it says there's 1500 pictures of cars, I scroll down to the bottom to click the "more Cars wallpapers" button and only 200 pictures of cars show up.. please fix this. Btw I'm viewing through an iPhone so idk if that makes any difference from a computer

you have blacklist of tags?

It sounds more like you have problem with purity

I reproduce the problem : https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/tag/314 says 15,947 wallpapers but https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/search?q=%22car%22 says 3,855.

I don't have any blacklist and I enable all categories and all purities.

Either it does not intend to be the same thing, either the cached value of the tag page is not updated correctly (perhaps it is the total of wallpaper ever tagged, including deleted wallpapers and removed associations).

Same thing for me. When you try smaller tags of <50 wallpapers - you can actually see some pictures that show up when you browse the main page of this tag and then disappear when you click "show more".

Looks like we have a bug in our indexer. I'll take a look at what's going on.

I've noticed the same thing. Even tho the wallpaper is tagged correctly it doesn't appear when searching by particular tag.

Just updating on the status on this: Still an issue, still trying to figure it out.

We were able to get a ton more walls correctly indexed, but there are even more still missing.

Was this issue introduced by a certain update or was it always there and nobody noticed it?