How large is the disk space?

...on wallhaven. There are already 400k+ wallpapers, not that I'm scared about 'sorry guys, we're run out of HDDs and closing the site', but still how far approximately can it go? In Terabytes, maybe. I mean, what amount of wallpapers we need to upload to get close to limits, if there are any? And how much is it already? If we assume that each wallpaper is on average about 1 megabyte, than it should be ~400 gigabytes, roit?

The total wallpaper size used to be listed on the stats page. Where did it go? This post from 7 months ago claims:

Storage is cheap, bandwidth is the problem. The stats page used to show the total space taken by all the wallpapers and i think it was around 300-400 Gigs.

So you're probably quite close actually.

Interestingly enough, this has been posted on November 2015 in this thread. It'd be cool to get an updated version I guess.

What is it blurred on the image?

It was posted by an admin. This is what admin stat page looked like 2 years ago. Some secret stuff. Who knows.

Well it is actually a code for backdoors in this Matrix. Only for Admins or Programmers Level 5.