Subscribers and favs list bug.

The favorites one isnt a bug. Some people choose to keep their collections private and thus don't show up on that list. Sometimes it will actually say something like this:

You'll see this often when browsing Latest as is the case of this wallpaper I sampled.

The subscribers one is definitely a bug. I just checked mine and the list is missing 2 names. Unless theres some hide from subscribers list feature i don't know about.

defurious said:

The favorites one isnt a bug. Some people choose to keep their collections private and thus don't show up on that list. Sometimes it will actually say something like this: You'll see this often when browsing Latest as is the case of this wallpaper I sampled. The subscribers one is definitely a bug. I just checked mine and the list is missing 2 names. Unless theres some hide from subscribers list feature i don't know about.

Yeah, i don't see any option to not appear in the subscribers list.

But now i understand why the favs list isn't complete. Thanks! :)

Hi, yesterday i moved some wallpapers between colletions and now i do not see any wallpaper. Site still writing "Whoops, looks like something went wrong." I had lost my 3k favs :/ Subscription list is working. Do you have any idea what i did wrong?

Thx