Insanely similar models

There's two girls that aren't related in any way, Marta Piekarz and Cara Delevingne. In most pictures, you can tell them apart. Marta on the left, Cara on the right.

The problem is that they like making funny faces. Try telling them apart now.

I came across multiple images that I'm sure were tagged wrong. My rule of thumb is, if in doubt, anything shot by Jesse Herzog is Marta, the rest is probably Cara. This image was tagged as Cara, even though it's taken from Jesse's 500px where he was kind enough to mention it's Marta.

2048 x 138192

This is also shot by Jesse, tagged as Cara but confirmed to be Marta.

2172 x 217229

It's driving me crazy because I was trying to get as many pictures of Marta as I could, but Cara kept coming up, apparently because she's also an actress and way more famous than Marta.

Just a little rant, I don't know. You should definitely check out Jesse Herzog and his instagram. He's a genious.

Last updated

Damn. That french fry shot is just screaming Cara at me. Hard to believe its not her. Its even been posted many times on reddit as Cara and maybe 1 in 10 will refute it.

It must be a tough modeling career. On the other hand people say it brings attention to Marta so it's not such a bad thing. defurious But it sucks if what you're saying is true and Marta didn't get the credit for some of her pictures. Not much anyone can do about it I guess.

Last updated

@swift502 Eh, it's usually the same couple of pictures like that french fry one that get reposted over and over again for internet points. I haven't seen that one from instagram yet. I'm gonna follow her and Jesse now though so I can be one of those ten to set the record straight on those heathens. She's gorgeous.