is there a way to delete wallpapers ive uploaded?

just thought id ask what the title says, reason being is i have found that 2 wallpapers i have uploaded are duplicated by accident and want to remove those duplicates i uploaded, thats all.

Just visit the image URL of yours, which you want to delete. On the left hand side, where it says tools, there's a link called "Delete Upload". You might need to scroll the left hand sidebar a bit down. With that link you can delete each of your uploads indiviually.

Duplicates can be reported, only if the two wallpapers are completely identical, and have the same resolution. One of them will then be removed.

You can however delete your own uploads. I think there's a time limit. You can delete a wallpaper only the first few days since you uploaded it. Not sure what's the exact number of days though. I believe this is done so when a wallpaper is in people's favorites and collections, it doesn't just disappear because the uploader decided they don't like it anymore.

Above you can see the report function, as well as Abandon function. After the time limit, you won't be able to delete it, but you can "Abandon" the wallpaper, meaning it will not show up in your uploads, nor will it be tied to your account in any way.

@swift502 said:

Duplicates can be reported, only if the two wallpapers are completely identical, and have the same resolution. One of them will then be removed. You can however delete your own uploads. I think there's a time limit. You can delete a wallpaper only the first few days since you uploaded it. Not sure what's the exact number of days though. I believe this is done so when a wallpaper is in people's favorites and collections, it doesn't just disappear because the uploader decided they don't like it anymore. Above you can see the report function, as well as Abandon function. After the time limit, you won't be able to delete it, but you can "Abandon" the wallpaper, meaning it will not show up in your uploads, nor will it be tied to your account in any way.

Kingbourne said:

Just visit the image URL of yours, which you want to delete. On the left hand side, where it says tools, there's a link called "Delete Upload". You might need to scroll the left hand sidebar a bit down. With that link you can delete each of your uploads indiviually.

i had a look and there must be a timer because i can only abandon them now, so i cant undo what ive uploaded, damn.

If they're the same resolution just report them as duplicates.