Now the first charge is removed ?

Now the first charge is removed !!!

Eliminated Uploaded 22 hours ago [yjko7l]

Not deleted Uploaded 13 hours ago

2500 x 166757

And if it were for the watermark how many times the original image is uploaded and someone uploads the same image already cuts out and erases the watermark and nobody says anything

I do not understand what the problem is

System just didn't catch it because mine was with watermark.

I'm also trying to manually check my uploads with yours and delete duplicates when they occur but this one I just had to overlook.

The one with the signature removed was deleted, simple as that. Do not remove artists' signatures!

It's true there are a lot of images like this on WH that have no watermarks when they should. Nothing gets done about it mainly because the unmodified image doesn't get uploaded 99 out of 100 times which means there's no duplicate to report.

I suppose I could go out of my way and reverse image search to see if I can find the original. Most of the time, though, Google and TinEye fail to find a source and if the artist hasn't been tagged I am SOL. There are probably other ways but I don't know them.

I already do this with a select few wallpapers that catch my eye as I want to try and tag the model and artist and add a source whenever possible.

My uploads always has source and 98% of them has artist tag, I probably created over 100 of them. But tagging models is more difficult cuz photographers themselves rarely give proper credits for models on their pictures.

I appreciate it, I really do. And yeah, it sucks that photographers don't credit their models properly. Most of the time, when there is a name, it's just a first name which we can't use.