Still on Discord?

Started using Discord a few days ago, you guys still have a server there?

Two actually, but I think one is mostly dead. I don't have either of the links here right now, though.

Yeah, pretty much dead. Mainly (probably) because people don't have a topic to discuss...there is not much to talk about Wallhaven itself unlike community for a video game for example where you can discuss about that game, ask questions about the game, talk about improvements, matches, tactics, meet new people and play with them etc.

In Wallhavens case you just have people that are in the same room, with no topic and they are also too shy to speak to each other. Only thing that they have in common is that they like wallpapers but I also don't see anyone talking about wallpapers.

In my mind that server should've been mainly the place to share, ask for, discuss wallpapers but also the place to get informations/updates about the Wallhaven and share ideas on how to improve it.

I even created channel especially for sharing wallpapers and I tried posting wallpapers every now and than to encourage people to do the same but it doesn't seem like anyone was interested so I stopped too.

Two actually, but I think one is mostly dead. I don't have either of the links here right now, though.

I'd say that both of them are dead actually. Second one is like mod group chat more than anything else. Only mods are chatting and maybe 2-3 other people there.

It seems like people don't like talking randomly with strangers xD

You can join with this link [url]https://discord.me/wallhaven[/url]