Wallhaven Browser for Android!

Hey Guys!

So, this weekend I had a bunch of free time and decided to learn some more android development, and what better way to make an app for my favourite wallpaper website right :-D

Give the app a while and tell me what you think!

I'll keep on working on the app and making it better over the course of the next few weeks. I know its buggy so if you guys do find any bugs I would appreciate it if you inform me so I can fix it :)

Features to be added :

1. More detailed wallpaper viewer (Info about Tags, resolution, uplaoder etc)
    2. Colored border on thumbnails to indicate purity
    3. Wallpaper slideshow (Change launcher wallpaper based on specified search parameters / latest / random at set intervals)
    4. Ability to control categories, resolution and aspect ratio of results (Will be added by tomorrow night?)

Features Not Being added : I do not want to manage any login information and so ability to favourite wallpapers will not be added, nor ability to search NSFW wallpapers

Note : I would love to put this app on the Google Play Store however occasionally NSFW wallpapers creep into the results and Google has a strict No Nudity policy. So, once Wallhaven has a more reliable filtering, this would be put up on the play store as well.

Known Bugs :

• Occasional crashes
    • App does not load if no internet (Crash)

Great news, thank you!

I will test the app on the low-end (S Advance, 768MB RAM, android 4.1.2 ... lol) as soon as my new battery arrives!

Wow, nice app to be honest, tested it on my Xperia V. I would like to see more wallpapers on screen, like in wallhaven. I am bad at explaining, anyways there should be only a little button somewhere to select random or latest wallpapers, the main point is that the whole screen should be filled with wallpapers. I hope that you got my point :)

Good luck!

@greatwoohoo Wow, I didn't know anything about this app, thanks! ;)

Are you still working on this app? Ill be glad to help you test it

Hi. I wanted to know if there is an app for android in which you can also see the "NSFW" wallpapers and that can be downloaded. Thank you.