why did my report get cleared?

I reported a wallpaper duplicate with this description "uploaded a million times" [43d32d]

1366 x 76823
    [45y1j9]
    1920 x 108032
    1600 x 120029
    2560 x 160046

it's still there

did you added link in your report for the original wallpaper?

TCBfergie when you report for duplicate it is a necessary field.

@dwemer said:

TCBfergie when you report for duplicate it is a necessary field.

Omg i feel ashamed . Haven't been reporting so long I see now they added section for a link . I was still thinking like it was earlier ( long time ago)

DEFEA1ED Your report did not include any links/IDs of duplicates. What did you expect us to do, search for them all based on your vague hint? Clearing reports is tedious enough without the easter egg hunting.

Gandalf said:

report did not include any links/IDs of duplicates.

now I feel ashamed double shame!

I am not happy with Motta123 , it downloads several pictures: duplicated, upscaled, cropped ... we find up to 4x the same picture with anarchical resolutions.

[8x9de1] [x1djz3]

NSFWYou need to be logged in to view this wallpaper.
    Just see the messages on his profile.

Sorry for my bad English.

A few letters plus a few letters at the end is the same

There is a difference between changing a work of another person and a work that you have created.

Gandalf said:

DEFEA1ED Your report did not include any links/IDs of duplicates. What did you expect us to do, search for them all based on your vague hint? Clearing reports is tedious enough without the easter egg hunting.

Noted, will do in future reports. In this instance I assumed everyone has seen the picture a million times already.