Clear Suscripcions and a question

Hi!

I've read very carefully the news about changes will be made in the Wallhaven about subscriptions.

I totally agree. Many times, mistakenly, we subscribe to blogs of several uploaders, but , they haven't a continuous activity, and occupy space with those inactive subscriptions.

It would be very important, therefore, to check the subscriptions, but there is a detail that, if it could be fixed, would be much easier to "clean" inactive subscriptions.

When I log into a uploader's profile, I can see all photos and / or jobs that he/she has uploaded, but I don't know when was the last upload date.

So, if Wallheaven could put the date of the last contribution, would be great!

One query I want to make, is, how can I place a background on my personal profile?. There is no such option. Only, I can upload an avatar. And if you help me with this subject, I would need to know also the measurements of the background image.

Thanks, and excellent site.

Greetings.

DavidNK

I'll answer the second question : Profile Settings -> Profile background -> Wallpaper ID hence it MUST be a wallpaper already present on the site

edit: and there is a link "Set as profile background" on every wallpaper page

shadomare.

Thxs 4 your help.

However, I still think the way to solve the update of subscriptions, it can be somehow more agile.

See ya buddy!

DavidNK

DavidNK said:

Many times, mistakenly, we subscribe to blogs of several uploaders, but , they haven't a continuous activity, and occupy space with those inactive subscriptions.

Inactive subscriptions aren't a problem, it's the active ones that we have to worry about. For example, if someone is subscribed to women they will generate dozens of notifications per day and if they never clear out their subscription notifications they will soon have thousands of them. But as you read we've already dealt with that like half a year ago. It's not something you need to worry about.

So, if Wallheaven could put the date of the last contribution, would be great!

You can already find this out by looking at their latest upload. For example on my uploads page the latest wallpaper was uploaded 7 months ago (currently). Of course we could add that info directly on the profile page but to be honest I don't see much value in it. Of course you can try to convince me otherwise. ;)

I understand buddy. But when you see the first picture, it have not the date you upload the pic.

Of coures, you'll tell me: "Open the pic, and will see the date". I know that.

But I think that it's maybe possible put the date in the page of each photo.

You can say: Man, are you crazy?

But, thanks buddy, I'll make the job to update my suscriptions.

Cherss.

DavidNK

The upload date is in the sidebar of each wallpaper. In my case it says "7 months ago" and when you hover over it you get the exact date and time.