Just a Question about Grouping and Deleting

Hello. Just a simple question regarding grouping wallpapers.

Is it still useful to report Walls for grouping right now at this time ? I know that your time is spare. And real life is way more important. Well, sometimes it is really.
    But that is not my point.

I just want to know if this feature it will be continued.

Thanks for your attention.

Have a nice Day

PS: Keep up the Great Work.

Last updated

Time really does fly, doesn't she ?

Yeah, mod activity seems to be down lately even though I see a couple of them uploading frequently. It seems like, for ever y10 wallpapers I report, I get notified about 2 or 3 of them being dealt with. And not to mention reported tags. I've never been notified about action taken against a reported tag. Ever.

I'm not complaining, but that one featured wallpaper still hasn't been dealt with and I'm really curious why it was reported in the first place lol.

I don't report wallpapers for merging much these days, its not as satisfying as reporting one for removal lol. xD

Especially when there are so many popping up these days. >_>

It is the holiday season now though.

I've noticed that as well... The question is, is ti still worth reporting wallpapers? i mean they will just pile up and no one will sort them out later. So i took a look at some mods profiles and some haven't been active for more than a month. I get it, this is just a hobby of some sort, but it dosen't take up that much time if you just check in a few times a week.

I am not anywhere near an appropriate candidate for a mod, but if you look around the forums there are some active people that want to get this site into shape (we all know a few), and those could sort out the reports etc... Okay i got a little off topic there but i hope you understood what i am trying to say.

If anyone has any more information, please share, as i would like to know whats going on around here

Have a nice day Br3athless