What these are called?

Hey guys,i want to hang paintings/picture on my wall, I've been searching for something like that quite a time now, the thing is im very picky, i want one big, or three smaller ones, they need to be acrylic printed, i need high resolution, it's hard to tell what i want, I prefer modern paintings of animals, but unnecessary, it would be perfect if it's in black background, best i could find was abstract animal abstract animal draving abstract animal painting abstract animal wallpaper. Do you have any suggestions?[url]http://imgur.com/a/agfXF[/url]

Just be aware that you'll need a really big wallpaper if you plan to print it in any decent quality. Printing is usually done at a much higher pixel density than monitors have so a wallpaper that covers your computer screen will be two to four times smaller when printed out.

Agreed with Gandalf, you're going to want to print whatever you're looking for at 300dpi for the best high quality you can get. Then choose how big you want to print them also.