I don't like the new rounded corners

I like the old style better. And I don't think I could get used to the new rounded corners. I think they cover too much of each picture.

And I'd also like to add that thumbnails should look as "neutral" as possible, so viewers can have the best impression of each picture.

+1

1. It's inconvenient to view only half of a picture.
    2. It feels like a special effect for the poor.
    3. Take back the hands of your coders from the design! =)

Old style is so much better than the current. Please return to the previous style!

+1 And it gives the feeling of wasted space .

The rounded corners definitely do not add to the experience. It takes away from it. Please revert this change. :)

Edit: Ahhhhh! haha

Me too. It's hideous. Please, revert this decision!

Because my eyes started to bleed after three pages :-) I made a Stylish sheet :

@-moz-document domain("alpha.wallhaven.cc") { .thumb, .thumb img, .thumb > a, .thumb::before { border-radius: 0px !important; } }

I agree with you they looks like crap I am not sure its for april's fool

Also not a fan of oval preview appearance. As a wallpaper site, it seems that edge-to-edge visual criteria is focal. If I get an oval monitor I would then prefer oval pictures :)

shadomare Looks like you found that line :D Though you really shouldn't be using units when specifying a zero-value in CSS :p

.thumb, .thumb img, .thumb > a, .thumb::before {
          border-radius: 0 !important;
    }

On a side note I am baffled at the amount of people who post without reading any of the zillions of posts pointing out the date…

So.... it's an April fools joke?? If so, lolololololol XD

I know it's a April fools joke but its so ugly to the point that someone needs to get sued and crucified. April fools=cancer.

I hope its an aprils fool :o The rounded corners are ugly as f***!

throated I agree it's cancer. I've been "pranked" like 15 times and it's just annoying. Except for Youtube's SnoopaVision, where Snoop Dog became a hacker and explained a couple of equations, while wearing smart looking glasses. That was hilarious.

Please change back the picture's style

FOR THE LAST TIME. THIS IS AN APRIL FOOL JOKE.

PEOPLE, STOP ASKING TO CHANGE IT BACK. STOP BEING GULLIBLE PEASANTS!

IT WILL BE CHANGED BACK.

@traaak Yup, it was an april fools joke and yup, they are gone. ^^

Damm, this one totally got me , been a while... i was even laughing with some

AAAAh so nice to have corners back again ^^ indeed nice April's fool joke, you got me. Next time make some fish instead of bizarroide rounded pictures ;) (or put some corn everywhere ^^ )