[Android] Wallhaven Walpapers mobile app

Hi there. I'm creator of mobile app Wallhaven Walpapers. I create this topic to announce people which use app about some news and collect information about bugs or unexpected behaviour in app. All about app you can write here to help me improve it. Also, you can write me in Discord r3r#9685 but will be better if you use this topic or email (r3r.dev(at)gmail.com), if you need private conversation. And last, i use ads in app and thinking I'm allow to use it. I spend all my free time to develop this app and think i deserve it. Currently you can't buy no-ads version due my payment profile is broken. All past payments are refunded and i'm waiting when Google support help me with this issue.

3.8.5 is out What's new: INFO: Temporary removed Disable Ads feature due payment profile issues. Please, stand by. NEW: Approximate filter by date added in Bookmarks (calendar icon) NEW: Presentation mode added in bookmarks (eye icon) Fixed: wallpaper set on both screens, regardless of which parameters you choose Fixed: icon colors in action mode in light theme

3.8.6 is out: What's new: Remove Ads button is back. NEW: Seen mark on downloaded or opened images can be enabled in "Preferences - Listing - Show seen mark" NEW: Search now shows total founded images NEW: Default Download directory can be changed in Preferences NEW: Exit confirmation dialog added on Exit. Can be disabled in Preferences HINT: Search with empty request can show you most viewed or most favourites wallpapers (or something else) ---------------------- It will be better, if mods change topic name and add [Android] prefix at start sentence. Thanks.

After last update, I saw an increased number of app crashes. I test build and all was fine, really don't understand why it was, cos I don't collect any info from users and Google Play doesn't tell me anything about it. After some users give me description where they facing with errors, I realized what the problem was. This is all due to the "Seen" mark. I rolled back latest release in play store, without "Seen" and setting download folder. I hope build 3.8.7 fixes all crashed. It's already out, and update will soon arrive on your phones.

3.8.9 Beta is out: You can register for beta updates here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/net.softandroid.simplewallpapers All beta updates will come to you as normal updates. What's new: -Added filter for ratio and resolution (in beta without ads and it will be come without ads) -Preferences splitted by sections -Default Download folder can be changed in Preferences - General -Confirmation on exit can be set in Preferences - General -Rate app added in Preferences -NEW: Don't download if file with same name already exists in the directory (Preferences - General) -Added icons in preferences -Fixed: bookmarks sometime not showed latest items -Fixed: side drawer not closed after Preferences pressed ------------------------ Beta release is a Beta. You feedback always important for to make app clear and responsive.

Will it ever be available on ios?

niny said:

Will it ever be available on ios?

Hi. Unfortunately - No. I don't use any cross platform language and write only native Android apps. For this reason, I ask the moderator to change the title and add the [Android] prefix in the title.

As some can see, 3.8.9 is released few days ago. New from beta: -App speed launch increased around 50% -White screen on launch replaced with darker color Other 3.8.9 release notes which mention before: -Added filter for ratio and resolution (in beta without ads and it will be come without ads) -Preferences splitted by sections -Default Download folder can be changed in Preferences - General -Confirmation on exit can be set in Preferences - General -Rate app added in Preferences -NEW: Don't download if file with same name already exists in the directory (Preferences - General) -Added icons in preferences -Fixed: bookmarks sometime not showed latest items -Fixed: side drawer not closed after Preferences pressed ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks moderators for change topic name