I don't want to see AI Art.

How can I disable wallpapers drawn by AI? Even if I add "AI Art" to the tag blacklist, I can still see images generated by AI.

There’s a switch in the search tools that allows you to disregard all images tagged as AI Art. This doesn’t work for browsing subscriptions though.

If you're still seeing AI Art with these filters in place, report it add the tag to it.

Sometimes the reason people see posts they don't want to, is because the uploader didn't tag

It should be noted though, that neither AI filter nor blacklist affect the main page. So you can't filter it out there

Same. Why isn't there a browsing setting to disable "AI" art by default?

(AI is in quotes because LLMs and GANs are not AI. Far from it.)

n9nja said:

You mean the setting within the browsing options, below the blacklists, that says "Show AI Art Enabled/Disabled"?

Notege said:

n9nja said:

You mean the setting within the browsing options, below the blacklists, that says "Show AI Art Enabled/Disabled"?

The one that doesn't do anything?

n9nja said:

Notege said:

n9nja said:

The one that doesn't do anything?

Hasn't failed me once since it was implemented, removes everything tagged with AI art from the feed. Subscriptions and the front page aren't affected by this, but that was already mentioned.

Got an example of what you see for AI stuff that shouldn't appear? Just out of curiosity on my side.