Probably a long shot

I had a hard drive die and lost a wallpaper that I got from wallbase. I managed to find a file that contained the file name of the image, which I had not changed from when I initially downloaded it. So, I was able to recover the ID number it had on wallbase, 780443. I'm hoping someone might still have and also not renamed it. It would probably be classified as anime. It had a woman in a kimono on the left side and was predominantly red and teal.

I spent a while doing image search by color, subject matter, and images that looked similar but didn't find it. I suspect I'll have to wait until the wallpapers that were saved from wallbase get imported in here and hope it's not among the ones to get excluded. It doesn't hurt to try though.

I have pretty much all the non-anime wallpapers, with ID intact, from wallbase. Bummer yours is an anime, else I could have helped. Maybe someone else has it.

I checked our archives, but I wasn't able to find any images for you. Looks like you might be unlucky here :(

According to what info I have it may have been tagged with: "women", "flowers", "Tenjou Tenge", "long hair", "purple hair", "Natsume Aya", "Asia", "nude", "gray eyes"

I had no idea what series it was from, but the tags got me enough info to find it. Thanks. [0w79r6]

Last updated