desktop APP

DisplayFusion have stated that they will support wallhaven for wallpapers after the site has left the development phase. I personally use DisplayFusion for all of my wallpaper needs.

I can't speak for Pulse, seeing how the last update was from October 2013, however one of their developers have recently included Wallhaven support in the application. It's possible that the Wallhaven support in Pulse works, but only if you're a developer and willing to download and compile the source code.

I will be a lot easier to make an app for Wallhaven (mobile or desktop) once they have made an API. According to the site admins, an API is planned

I am developing an Windows app for personal use and plan to post it here. :)

Last updated

rnduser said:

I am developing an Windows app for personal use and plan to post it here. :)

Nice man! Looking forward to it. \o|

There are currently no plans from our side to create an app for either desktop or mobile. However we will create a proper API so it is easier for other people to create such apps.

Gandalf said:

There are currently no plans from our side to create an app for either desktop or mobile. However we will create a proper API so it is easier for other people to create such apps.

Please do, that would be much appreciated! Probably way too early to even think about it, but I'll ask anyway - Got an ETA for that?

Gandalf said:

equation said: Got an ETA for <anything>? Nope.

Figured =P

There is an app called Wally that works amazing with this website on the Andriod market. I would highly suggest taking a look.