Just my 2 cents about AI generated art

Artists: AI art models are stealing our artworks and should be banned! Also (some) artists: Please subscribe to my patron so I can distribute my artworks based on copyrighted characters (also know as: someone else's work / intellectual property).

If you're an artist that draws only / mostly original creations, you have my sincere sympathy, I couldn't image myself experiencing what you may be feeling about this matter, especially if you can make a living from it.

Otherwise, sorry, I have no sympathy for you, lots of artists uses "Popular" media to make artworks rather than coming up with their own "Originals", so when I heard them crying that someone or something is now copying their works I can't help but ... not caring.

To be clear, I don't hate if you all you draw is based on someone else's intellectual property, I'm neutral.

I totally understand artists who don't like AI using their work to create their own. If I were an artist, I would prefer that my work be copied by a person, but not by a soulless machine.