Duplicate Merging Automation

The community driven duplicate reporting system is very slow to the point that more duplicates are being uploaded than reported/merged

My Suggestion is to use some automated tools to group duplicates and then they can easily be manually verified and merged.

Or would this task be too resource intensive?

I found a few tools for Windows but I presume this site is Linux hosted, right?

They're working on duplication detection at the moment, best we can do to help thin it out is just keep reporting them, no matter how monotonous it can get.

Most likely they'll be linked together if they're alternate sizes, but the duplication detection is in progress, whether it'll be here before or after Alpha ends remains to be seen.

Sadly, at the Moment there is little Response from the Staff to reported Images, Low Quality, Duplicates etc...

Dupe detection is coming and it will definitely be here before alpha ends (or rather, we won't enter beta without it). AksumkA was working on it and had some promising results using iqdb, but there are still issues that need to be sorted out (mostly performance, I think). We'll get there eventually. ^^

@WallpaperManiac There are a lot of reported wallpapers and we have limited spare time.