NSFW

So i'm just wondering. Because 50% of the site is nude pictures of girls.

Since this is a ''wallpaper'' website. Is seriously anyone using them as a background for their pc or something? Because i'm really not ;p

I personally know a few people who use NSFW images as their wallpaper, so yes are people who use them.

Because 50% of the site is nude pictures of girls.

TBH only 16% is NSFW and 19% is Sketchy.

Ahh okayy, Yeah i was just wondering.

It just looks like there is so much of that. I think thats just illusion then.

Etyrin said:

Since this is a ''wallpaper'' website. Is seriously anyone using them as a background for their pc or something?

Since 2003 (⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)

Cryzeen

How is that social life going :3? Do people never look at ur pc? o͡͡͡╮༼ • ʖ̯ • ༽╭o͡͡͡

Etyrin

Don't you like sketchy/NSFW walls at all or are you just concerned about somebody seeing them? At university I'm using a notebook with SFW wallpaper anyway, so only close friends see my wallpapers at home. The worst thing to happen is that people get to know you like girls, which is not an disaster I guess ;)

@acezy Cryzeen

Cryzeen, Not talking about pics like those. i use them myself too:

2048 x 122289
    2048 x 146626

Acezy, Nooh i don't worry about that. i'm just curious. Because i use the Sketchy ones sometimes myself too. But just not the really NSFW ones.

Etyrin said:

@acezy Cryzeen Acezy, Nooh i don't worry about that. i'm just curious. Because i use the Sketchy ones sometimes myself too. But just not the really NSFW ones.

Well this one is: https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/wallpaper/431210

But imo its awesome and I feel it will be on my desktop for a longer time.

So as you see NSFW is quite wide category.

Cryzeen

Yeah innocent ones like this one i use too:

NSFWYou need to be logged in to view this wallpaper.

But ones like this one i dont use: [nko610]

It's indeed a very wide category. i like that about it.