Small change to subscriptions & Miku Expo

We're going to be making a tiny change to the way we manage subscriptions. Odds are, if you're reading this you won't be affected.

I'm mainly talking to the 62,000 or so users who haven't logged in in the past year and other users who don't clean out there subscriptions for months.

Starting with the next update, users who haven't logged into the site in the past year (may be adjusted in a later update) will have their subscriptions disabled until they login again. This means they won't be coming back to thousands of walls waiting for them. Notifications will start up again after they log back in. On top of that, we fixed a bug with a cleanup script that should have been cleaning up old subscription notices. So if you're the type to never clear out your subscriptions, expect to start seeing old (six month old to be exact) walls going away. We have a ton of these notices floating around (~30 million as of this post), and we'd like to try and only hold on to what is useful. It also should help speed up our backups (and god forbid, a restore).

Now, because I'm weebtrash, I'm going to be up in Toronto this weekend, and down in NYC next for Miku Expo! If you're going to be around, look for some looser with some wallhaven stickers/badge on. That'll probably be me. Got a stack of these stickers I'd like to get rid of, so if for some reason you do see me, say hi and I'll give you some! Or if you'd like, walls.tokyo stickers are also on the table. Cuz why not...

1200 x 100021
    2894 x 173726
    2560 x 160053

<3

@houghwall said:

I am newer,if this pictures coulde download?

You'll have to click on those thumbnails to download the full resolution versions. Once you do that, right-click on the image and "Save As..." or "Save Image".

If you're going to be around, look for some looser with some wallhaven stickers/badge on. That'll probably be me. Got a stack of these stickers I'd like to get rid of, so if for some reason you do see me, say hi and I'll give you some! Or if you'd like, walls.tokyo stickers are also on the table. Cuz why not...

BEST :D hahaha

Hey! Always nice to see Toronto mentioned on WH ! That's where I'm from!

Any chance of getting some of those stickers you mentioned mailed to me? Can I order a few or something?