New Tab Options

Whenever I am browsing for some new walls, tend to stack up a bunch of new tabs to go through at the same time and then return to whatever category or random for more.

A minor annoyance though is that for some reason whenever I click a wall for a new tab, it switches to it immediately, flashing a white loading screen and making me return to the category. This can be very disorienting and after a while the white screens can give a headache.

Disclaimer I do have "switch to new tab immediately" toggled off in FireFox settings

So I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and if this is an issue with site code. If so, could an option be added to stay in the category when a new tab is opened?

All tab switching is handled by the browser and that's just how it's going to deal with how new window links are going to work.

What you can do is turn the option to open in new window/tab off in your browsing settings and just open links in a new tab manually (middle mouse click/Ctrl+click)

Why not simply right-click & open in new tab ? That's what I do all the time..

You do realise you can hover over a link/image and click on your middle mouse button to open it in a new tab, right?

CTRL+LeftMouseClick on images will open them in an under tab, using Chrome at least.

I'm fairly certain Firefox behaves the same way but I haven't used it in a while and I'm posting this on my phone.