Setup Show-Off !

Do you have an awesome setup, a cool desk, or a beastly rig? Show it off, post a pic below !

My setup:

Here's pics of my setup. It's all set on a corner desk. Believe it or not, I cleaned up my desk last night. Still kinda messy but it looks a lot better.

My layout: I've got my main gaming rig on the right side of my desk, and 2 monitors (well, they're actually both TVs) connected to it. Then my laptop on the left, and under that, I have 2 other towers, my PS3 (yes it's unplugged), and some other junk. The White Dell no longer works, and the black Compaq is being using as a personal server (It has Plex media server installed so I can access my media, and I've also got shared folders setup to access all my other files over the network). Behind my laptop, I've got a Comcast modem (It's an AiO thing, but i disabled the wireless because it's shit) and a Netgear wireless router. To the right of that behind both TVs is my PS2, PS4, and an old JVC iPod docking station, which I'm using as my primary speakers on my gaming rig.

If y'all have any questions about my setup, feel free to ask.

Btw, this is my first post on the wallhaven forums. :D