Tag exist but I can't use it

Hello everyone,

There are some tags that apparently exist in the site but everytime I try to tag something, I receive the message: "This tag has been deleted and can not be created again!"

I'm subscribed to some of them and from time to time, someone tag wallpapers with it. This is happening with the tags below:

Art-Lingerie Famegirls My Naked Dolls Private Ultrafilms

Someone have any idea?

Sadly, some tag names are broken. The tag can be kept and added if it is renamed to a synonym.

Yeah, I noticed that...

I created a new one for "PUBA" sometime ago and now I receive the same message when I try to tag. Don't know if the moderation is revising tags, but I just stoped working. Very frustrating.

Added 15 minutes after

I forgot to mention:

Also, some tags are counting the number os wallpapers very strangely. I remember tagging like 10 wallpapers with the same tag on one day and it shows like 4 or 5, when probably there are even more wall's tagged with it.

Last updated

I ran into (kinda) the same problem on this wallpaper https://wallhaven.cc/w/dgdv8j when I tried to add the "bracelet" tag to it. The correct one for now is "bracelets", and it has "bracelet" as its alias. For most tags, when you type an alias in the "add tag" field and hit Enter, the correct tag is added instead. However, when there existed a tag that has since been deleted, this "alias" feature doesn't work, and the "This tag has been deleted and can not be created again!" message is displayed.

Seems like this should be pretty easy to fix in the code: just change the order of the checks. If the text entered is an alias for some tag, add this tag instead. THEN check if the text entered is some old banned tag and display the error message. THEN start the "add new tag" routine if it's something new.