Dreams

What is your dream friends. so I want to become a successful progamer, but as it turned out it is very difficult. :(

Mine is to become a network engineer, only wished that i was able to study networks a bit early on my carrer so that dream can be pursued early, but the dream still lives on and I hope to come back on this forum when i accomplished it.

Last updated

Just to live a peaceful life surrounded by loving people.

Anastergun said:

Mine is to become a network engineer, only wished that i was able to study networks a bit early on my carrer so that dream can be pursued early, but the dream still lives on and I hope to come back on this forum when i accomplished it.

What is the main job of a network engineer?

Added 59 seconds after

SuccubusJJ said:

what hobby do you have?

Skipper34 said:

SuccubusJJ said:

what hobby do you have?

Books, TTRPGs, Video Games, Board Games, every now and then a friendly tennis match. Why do you ask?

What video games do you play?

Added 32 seconds after

SuccubusJJ said:

Skipper34 said:

SuccubusJJ said:

what hobby do you have?

Books, TTRPGs, Video Games, Board Games, every now and then a friendly tennis match. Why do you ask?

Skipper34 said:

Anastergun said:

What is the main job of a network engineer?

Added 59 seconds after

SuccubusJJ said:

what hobby do you have?

A network engineer has to design networks and comunication between them, a example is imagine designing a massive array of antenaes so you at your home has cellphone network and is able to connect to wallhaven using mobile data XD.

Skipper34 said:

Mainly RPGs, ideally story driven. Some random others, but mainly RPGs. I find myself coming back to Ace Attorney, Stardew Valley, Classic JRPGs like Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy, classic Zeldas and/or Metroids and any random similar game that comes around.

Where are you from?I'm from China.To be honest, I envy you guys,because studying in China is the most important thing.When you were kids, you told mom and dad to hang out, Your parents may say that they had fun.But China is different,if If you say you're going to hang out,Chinese parents may say that you can't spend your play time studying?And we are all for your good these words.In China, students study for more than 12 hours.

I want to be a successful writer and learn more languages. I have difficulties too :')

I am a passionate and determined individual with a dream of becoming a professional gamer.

Last updated