CRAVAT - Why is the tag for this deleted and banned?

Cravat. Why is the tag for this unique piece of clothing deleted and cannot be created again ?? If anyone of the young moderators doesn't know the history of it, I suggest you read about it here.

"*You may be familiar with the French word cravate and its English equivalent, “cravat.” This is where the story of the modern necktie begins.

Modern neckwear (as pictured above), like so many of the garments we don every day, has a military origin. In the 1630’s, France’s King Louis XIII was at war with The Duke of Guise and Marie de’ Medici (the Thirty Years War).

King Louis enlisted a regiment of Croatian mercenaries to aid in his military efforts. Interestingly, these Croatians wore ornate, knotted scarves around their necks. Enlisted soldiers wore coarse, tough cloths, while officers wore more delicate, silken or linen ones.

At any rate, the French word for Croatian is croate; the French adopted the neckwear style and wore them “a la croate.” It isn’t a huge leap to see that cravate is a corruption of this word, as the pronunciations are quite similar.

In a nutshell, this neckwear was named “cravat” due to a widespread use of a false cognate. The Italian word for tie is cravatta, and the Spanish word is corbata. Literally (and misguidedly) translated, we are all wearing Croatians when we put a tie on.

The French adopted the cravat into their everyday wear years later. Given the increasing interdependence of Europe at the time, the garment made its rounds to other locations in the world.

Cravats & Croatian Culture

Given that Croatians are responsible for what has become a centuries-long, nearly-worldwide sartorial phenomenon, they see it is a pretty important part of their culture. Croatia celebrates Cravat Day on October 18th, and there are even websites dedicated to preservation of the cravat as a cultural item.

To this day, there is a Cravat Regiment of the Croatian military that wears the uniform of 17th century Croatian soldiers. This uniform includes the original cravat, which we can see is the clear forerunner of the modern necktie...*"

So anyway as the article says: "We feel that it’s technically correct to refer to a necktie, bow tie, ascot, neckerchief, or neckerscarf as a cravat. With that said, using the term in such a way is unnecessarily confusing and perhaps even a bit insufferable."

Can anyone still tell me why did the super-educated people of this website delete the tag "Cravat"? I mean there are still loads of unnecessary double tags all over the place and some even wrong and there is no way to edit tags (at least i don't know how).

Thanks.