Thanks for making me feel old. Mod deleted a part of history...

I uploaded a screenshot of the blue ray freeze frame of the title of 80s movie, "Rad" (1986).

It was deleted for low quality, because the mod probably didn't even realize it was a movie. Just a random 80s phrase with bikes doing a stunt.

The movie is an 80s classic, it even had a 25 year reunion at the place it was filmed. It was a precursor to X-Games. We probably would not have the x-games without the popularity of Rad. For 20 years on rottentomatoes it had the highest audience score, with 5000 ratings, with the lowest critic rating. 94 percent audience rating vs 0 critic rating.

The movie was considered a lost movie for awhile because it was never released on DVD. It wasn't released on blue ray until vinegar syndrome and the producers of the movie got together for an anniversary release. The only way to get a DVD quaility was a recording from an HD movie channel and pirated on ebay or Amazon until this official release.

Once the Blue Ray was released the critics score on rottentomatoes went up ruining it's record of having the largest disparity between the two ratings.

The movie has it's share of stars. Great 40 year classic movie and tv actors like Jack Weston and Ray Walston. Talia Shire who was nominated for 2 oscars also has a large role in the movie.

The movie was directed by Hal Needham who was mainly known as a stuntman and director the fan favorite "Smokey and the Bandit".

The soundtrack is mainly John Farmham, a popular artist in Australia. With a very standout performance of Real Life's "Send me an Angel" during the infamous bicycle boogie scene.

It also starred a young Lori Loughlin, and 1984 Olympic standout Bart Conner in his film debut.

So thanks for making me feel old and giving me a reason to type out all the reasons I love Rad. Go check it out.