Wallpaper search is broken

Don't know if my problem falls in this department, but whenever I search for wallpapers, the site displays the results as normal. If I then try to add parameters, such as the wallpapers must be at least 1920x1080, it doesn't change the results.

What happened in the past, was the page would load all wallpapers that meet the minimum resolution I just set, whether they are portrait or landscape and whether or not they fall under the resolution you specified in your browsing options in your user profile.

saber83 said:

Don't know if my problem falls in this department, but whenever I search for wallpapers, the site displays the results as normal. If I then try to add parameters, such as the wallpapers must be at least 1920x1080, it doesn't change the results.

What happened in the past, was the page would load all wallpapers that meet the minimum resolution I just set, whether they are portrait or landscape and whether or not they fall under the resolution you specified in your browsing options in your user profile.

As I understand it, it technically works correctly because it still retrieves images larger than 1920x1080, for example, 2000x3000 or 3000x1200, as they fit within this condition. Just set the aspect ratios 16x9 and 16x10 as additional criteria.