Photographer and studio tags but no model name?

I saw another post here in General that reminded me of my own tag related question, and I'm really curious to see what everyone thinks as it's been bugging me since the wallbase days.

I don't know how you can come across a nude photo and know who the photographer, studio, and maybe even the name of the series/album, and somehow miss the name of the only person in the photo. I see this more often than should be possible, a photo (or whole series!) with the names of the entities that weren't in the photo but no model name in the tags. How does this happen, and is there anything that could be done to fix it or curb the phenomena itself?

Not sure about everyone else, but it seems to me that when a person takes their clothes off for a camera, they are the point of the photo so why on earth should their name be missing? I understand that sometimes you don't know who the person is but come on, where the hell is a nude going to be posted with the photographers name and not the models name? < nB4 someone digs through my uploads and browses all my tags -_-

Hell, I totally agree with you, I had quite a few questions about that too. I don't understand it. And in general the world of photography and shooting seems to me something strange and incomprehensible. The only thing in this industry that I know at least a little bit about is how to promote your instagram. I usually do it through https://soclikes.com/buy-instagram-followers. I know it's not very fair, but the truth is, every other person is doing it now.

Last updated

Oh, my God, how can I find that beautiful lady?