I have released a Wallomizer program!
No more need to download wallpapers manually from wallhaven.cc or to choose which folder to set for slideshow today. The goal was to make the smallest program with minimal possible performance impact. It was created on c++ using WinAPI and Wallhaven API for Windows specifically and weights less than 50 KB.
- Running slideshow on desktop background. Collections acts as source of pictures (You can find more info about them below).
- UI to control slideshow properties and flow.
- Opening the source of current wallpaper.
- Optional loading on startup.
- Most of the time program will live in Your tray, unless You want to change some settings.
There are the following types of collections:
- Local collection. Just a folder on your HDD or SSD.
- Wallhaven user collection. Can be filtered by purity.
- Wallhaven search result collection. Can be filtered by category, purity, resolution, aspect ratio, dominant color, tags. You can add as many collections of these types as You want.
I'm open for Your questions, feature requests or bug reports.