how to block anime from subscriptions? already in Tag Blacklist.

I have set anime in View Filters and Tag blacklist. but there are still too many animes showed in subscriptions list . really too many. personally I don't like anime much.

Last updated

I can't even see the walls I prefer anymore cause these anime stuff are everywhere in my subscriptions list..

Some soul take this bug to AksumkA

Please for the love of god get rid of all these edgy anime and regular photos of women. So hard to find a new wallpaper around my GF without her thinking I'm looking up weird shit. This website used to be the best for wallpapers, but now it's becoming more edgy wallpapers than anything.

mistercudi said:

Please for the love of god get rid of all these edgy anime and regular photos of women. So hard to find a new wallpaper around my GF without her thinking I'm looking up weird shit. This website used to be the best for wallpapers, but now it's becoming more edgy wallpapers than anything.

In settings you can pre-determine the type of purity of the wallpapers you want to see. So no anime and woman pics will appear to you. Unless you have subscribed to a related tag

;)

I agree, anime and regular photos of women are ruining this website.