A wallpaper you reported has been cleared...

Not sure if I'm reporting incorrectly or with not enough info, or if there's some other place I'm supposed to be reporting tags that can't be added, but I'll toss them here; note that any tags I add are found via 500px, vk, Instagram, FB:

1600 x 106781
    - should be tagged with the cosplayer, Sayathefox
    1920 x 128056
    - should be tagged with the model, Anastasiya Jepsen
    3363 x 336319
    - should be tagged with the photographer, Anna Demianenko
    2048 x 136768
    - should be tagged with the model, Svetlana Ryakhovskikh; Galina Tcivina is the photographer, and that tag I reported ages ago to be swapped from "model" (fixed!)

Is there something I'm not doing that I need to do?

Last updated

meadowst said:

Not sure if I'm reporting incorrectly or with not enough info, or if there's some other place I'm supposed to be reporting tags that can't be added, but I'll toss them here; note that any tags I add are found via 500px, vk, Instagram, FB:

The tag Svetlana Ryahovskih already existed and I just added it to that wallpaper. Not sure about the other ones, but you can always create a new tag if you know the name. Just be sure it's spelled right, in the right category and put as many aliases as you can find.

lumberjacck said:

meadowst said:

The tag Svetlana Ryahovskih already existed and I just added it to that wallpaper. Not sure about the other ones, but you can always create a new tag if you know the name. Just be sure it's spelled right, in the right category and put as many aliases as you can find.

Thanks for that one! It's odd, as I keep getting "This tag has been deleted and can not be created again!" when I try.

And I just saw how to add aliases :D

Regarding your first wallpaper above, it seems as though the "Sayathefox" tag has been deleted. Not only that, but all wallpapers featuring this model have ALSO been deleted. I have a few saved, but those walls can no longer be found. I wonder what happened...

blacula1 said:

Regarding your first wallpaper above, it seems as though the "Sayathefox" tag has been deleted. Not only that, but all wallpapers featuring this model have ALSO been deleted. I have a few saved, but those walls can no longer be found. I wonder what happened...

Take-down request from the model? Seems odd coming from a cosplayer though. And I can't imagine they'd all be from the same photographer, though that's not completely out of the question, I guess.

Added 5 hours after

Not super helpful to have the wallpapers cleared (again), but I assume the person clearing is different than the one reading the forums. Or just hasn't checked the forums.

In case proof is needed:

1) https://www.instagram.com/p/CAfwg71I9og/ for Sayathefox; not the same pic, but from the same shoot 2) https://www.instagram.com/p/BdVbN9qA2xg/ for Anastasiya Jepsen, the model 3) https://depositphotos.com/49963459/stock-photo-brunette-woman-with-curly-hairstyle.html for the photographer, Anna Demianenko (click through to Insta)

Last updated

meadowst said:

Not super helpful to have the wallpapers cleared (again), but I assume the person clearing is different than the one reading the forums. Or just hasn't checked the forums.

I think they get cleared because you shouldn't report the wallpaper itself for missing tags; just create the tags yourself if you can. Truly, these 3 tags can't be created, probably due to previous take-down requests?

[pko66j] and [m9ljj1] what artifacts did moderator found in these two wallpapers? I really want to know. Mod who deleted these two wallpapers please mark where did you found artifacts.

WolfGrid said:

[pko66j] and [m9ljj1] what artifacts did moderator found in these two wallpapers? I really want to know. Mod who deleted these two wallpapers please mark where did you found artifacts.

This isn't the thread to ask this but I'll answer it anyways. In the future you'll have to post it in the correct thread or your post will be deleted. Those walls have obvious jpg compression around the stars and every edge in the logo. If you view them at full resolution you should also be able to see them. This is fairly common when a lower resolution image is photo shopped onto a higher resolution background.

As for why these tags are not able to be created it is possible that those individuals or managers requested they be taken down in the past so previous moderators may have delete the tag along with the walls at the time.

lumberjacck said:

meadowst said:

I think they get cleared because you shouldn't report the wallpaper itself for missing tags; just create the tags yourself if you can. Truly, these 3 tags can't be created, probably due to previous take-down requests?

Oh, maybe. I assumed that a mod would pop them in there if it was impossible for me, as I assumed that's what happened with a couple walls I reported about a year ago. Well, you know what they say about assuming :P

Right now I guess I just need some clarity on what the process is, if there is one for circumstances like this. Rather not waste my time and theirs.

Same to be said for categorizing tags themselves, as I've reported plenty of tags that should be categorized as "photographers" rather than, say, "models".

404011xz said:

WolfGrid said:

This isn't the thread to ask this but I'll answer it anyways. In the future you'll have to post it in the correct thread or your post will be deleted. Those walls have obvious jpg compression around the stars and every edge in the logo. If you view them at full resolution you should also be able to see them. This is fairly common when a lower resolution image is photo shopped onto a higher resolution background.

Yes i realized it was wrong place for my question. Thakns for answer but i still can't see a single artifact on these wallpapers.