why am i banned this time?

Well, I confess that in recent times I have had difficulty posting adult content! Whenever I updated the rules, I made sure not to lose the posted wallpapers. And now I took a Ban that I don't understand. It is not specified nor does it have a deadline for its completion (fear). When I entered the site, I didn't know the rules properly, and only with time did I learn thanks to the warnings from the administrators and deleted walls. So much so that even today my old postings are detained because of the new rules, which is normal. If it was possible to delete it I would delete it but it doesn't work after a while. I wanted a response from the administrators to my account. I love this site so much and I didn't want to stop contributing good content for something so stupid (I don't even know what it is). Thanks!

You posted people in the general category rather than in people as the ban messages says. One of the walls was this one

8688 x 579255
    . Your hidden moderation notes state that you've been given rule re-read warnings many times and the last ban stated that it would be your last chance to follow any and all rules on the site.

I knew it was a stupid thing ... patience. I hadn't even noticed it. And now it was ... Thanks!