[Suggestion] Disable uploading for new accounts for a time.

Lately, we've had a large number of new accounts that come in and upload images that break various rules. If someone gets banned, there's nothing preventing them from creating a new account and doing the same thing. My user blacklist has been growing on a daily basis and will likely be soon full.

If we prevent users from being upload (say for 48h or 1 week), I think it might cut down on the amount of garbage that has to be reported and might make life easier for the moderators. I don't know if we have that capability, but just a thought to help control the influx of rule breaking content.

The issue is that even old accounts upload and break the rules. Putting a 48 hour - 1 week limit on uploads wouldn't solve the underlying issue of people not actually reading the rules. That being said, when somebody breaks the rules and they get banned, if they create a new account and continue to break the rules it's usually easy to notice and they are taken care of accordingly.

Maybe VPNs can be blocked. I don't know if this is possible?

The issue isn't how many people are uploading "rule breaking" or "spammy" images, the issue lies in the mods who are incapable of removing content. The website as a whole doesn't need revamped to stop people uploading things they shouldn't, the mods just need to actually do something.