You have been banned??????

Thanks for explaining to me, sir Hope that they will unban me sooner cause i wasted a lot of time on dupe wallpapers that are already been uploaded especially with my very very bad upload connection even with bad upload connection i will upload the maximum resolution i find i'll try my best

You've been warned twice already with previous temporary bans to post anime walls in the anime category and not in general. This is your 3rd time breaking that rule so you most likely will not be unbanned.

My God, I put the hashtags from the anime Naruto there, put the hastag of the characters and tals because I'm being banned dude !!!!!!!!!!

KilluaN333 said:

My God, I put the hashtags from the anime Naruto there, put the hastag of the characters and tals because I'm being banned dude !!!!!!!!!!

No, you received a temporary upload ban because you also posted walls in the wrong category after previous warnings. Anime walls go in the anime CATEGORY and not the general category. Categories and tags are different so I suggest you look at the options to choose from the left side when you upload as the next time you break the rule the ban will get longer and then the next offense after that will be permanent.

Added 20 minutes after

And it looks like they made a new account to dodge the temporary ban. Just a friendly reminder for those reading that creating a new account to break the rules yet again is a dodge ban and will lead to a permanent ban.

Last updated