Changing Purity Levels Yourself

Howdy,

Long story short, I reported a pic for being in the wrong purity level (SFW instead of Sketchy). While the pic was fixed, an admin did include a message in the notification asking me to please change the purity level myself in the future.

Unfortunately, I couldn't do that because the pencil icon to edit the Purity level was missing. I don't know if this is a feature or a UI glitch, but I've noticed that there are many wallpapers with disabled or non-functioning Purity edit buttons.

If a staff member change the purity then user could not do it anymore after.

kejsirajbek

Alrighty! So to make things easier, I'll include a message in the report next time clarifying if the editing was disabled.

I think you might be talking about this wall.

5000 x 16869

When I fixed it last night I did not notice if the purity setting was locked or not, but it is entirely possible that I glanced over it as I was clearing out a lot of reports. For the most part anybody can change the purity of walls as long as a moderator hasn't already locked it down, and I did not see this action taken in the mod log for the wall. It's possible though that it may have happened before the mod log was instituted though due to the age of the wall.

That wallpaper is SFW. There is nothing "Sketchy" about it.

• Images with a subject in underwear, swim-wear, lingerie, latex, etc. but no genitals or (female) nipples showing.
    • Low cut tops/High cut bottoms/Lightly provocative poses.
    • Images containing profanity, drugs/drug references, war and death.
    • Non-graphic violence such as blood spatter, and images of guns in use.
    • Controversial political/religious symbols such as Nazism.

There is no war or death in that image. The gun is not in use (it's not in anyone's hands being fired) and there are no controversial symbols on it.

However, I might consider it Lightly provocative :D