Generic Error when uploading

Several times in the last 2 days I've tried to upload something only to get a "Error" response - no "This wallpaper already exist" or "This wallpaper is too small / too big" - nothing of the sort, just "Error".

What's up with that?

For walls that already exist it should give you the wallpaper ID and a link to that wallpaper. This either means it's close enough that it's being identified as an exact match, or it's a being matched with a deleted wall and it will not allow you to re uploaded a deleted wall.

For the too small/big I'm going to assume you mean the resolution. If that is the case the minimum resolution is 1280x800 or 800x1280. I don't know what the highest resolution allowed is if we even have one.

If it's referring to file size the message should tell you what the data file size limit is. I don't remember that one off the top of my head.

That's exactly my point, the "Response" just says "Error" - Nothing else! the Wallpaper is well within the limits yet it won't upload.

Today it says "Server responded with 0 code." what the heck is "0 code" ? :X

What file type are you trying to upload.

This one

3356 x 2540127PNG

Finally managed to upload it after several tries. (It's a PNG File / 10,6 MB)