[Bot][Telegram] Telegram bot for Wallhaven

screenshot2screenshot3screenshot4screenshot5

Telegram bot that utilizes Wallhaven API to search images and much more (in future)

Keep in mind that at this time "My feed" and "Collections" sections are still in development and will be available in the future.

[FAQ]

Q: What is "my feed"?

A: My feed is a future feature that will allow you to schedule search request to get images at specific periods of time. Let's say you want 10 random wallpapers tagged "Landscape" every hour. With this feature you will be able to do this.

Q: Is there a way to get uncompressed image directly from bot?

A: At this point of time, no, but this will be available in future updates. For now use URL link to open wallpaper's page and download it as usual.

Q: How do I access NSFW filter?

A: To access NSFW filter, you must enter your Wallhanven API Key in bot's settings menu, you can get it here if you are authorized.

Q: Why does bot sometimes send only 1-4 pictures rather than default 10?

A: Syncing pages between uneven numbers of elements is hard, give me a break.

Q: Some wallpapers is missing, why so?

A: Telegram won't allow upload of pictures bigger than 10 MB in size or with resolution sum (Width+Height) greater than 10000, bot filters this images out (and this makes paging even harder, come on).

Bug reports and feedback is appreciated. Source code will be available some time after v1.0 release (probably after big code refactoring after release)

Bot available here: https://t.me/wallhaven_images_bot

Last updated