A possible update

It would be nice if there was a comment session under the photos, so that the artists receive a feed from the public. There have been many photos that I thought were phenomenal and I wanted to praise the artist's work.

It would also be nice to give the artist the ability to remove malicious comments as well.

It's annoying enough to moderate forums and profile comments when people are sending out messages to solicit for their shady websites. Honestly I think this would lead to issues with moderation due to the vast quantity of walls out there.

404011xz said:

It's annoying enough to moderate forums and profile comments when people are sending out messages to solicit for their shady websites. Honestly I think this would lead to issues with moderation due to the vast quantity of walls out there.

Agree with 404011xz . Besides the technical part, what is the need to call for attention? remember this is not an art site but a wallpaper site. If you are an artist, you are welcome to upload your creations but this is not the place to get recognition, just a wallpaper repository.

Artists have enough tools to get recognition and feedback (in reality this last one is not true since on the internet you get classified as troll or toxic if you say what you think, you always have to agree)

So basically, artists have instagram and such to get positive comments and grow their egos.