【Windows 10】Wallhaven UWP

I made a win10 uwp application of wallhaven. Welcome everyone to download and use. Win10 store

Last updated

great !

but , i am a arch linux user ! :(

KevinYang said:

I made a win10 uwp application of wallhaven. Welcome everyone to download and use. Win10 store Home Home2 Collection

Look nice from the screenshot you provide and can you please bring back the button to view sketchy and NSFW wallpaper? Thanks.

@Qyba Enter "NSFWMODE=On" in the search box, and then click Search.The same input "NSFWMODE=Off" can be hidden.

KevinYang said:

@Qyba Enter "NSFWMODE=On" in the search box, and then click Search.The same input "NSFWMODE=Off" can be hidden.

The sketchy and NSFW button is black out. It won't let me click it.

KevinYang said:

I made a win10 uwp application of wallhaven. Welcome everyone to download and use. Win10 store

Just curious here... what is the point of the app? I mean, what are the advantages between using the app and using the browser?

elcosomalo said:

Just curious here... what is the point of the app? I mean, what are the advantages between using the app and using the browser?

What is the point! You can use a browser!

The app is great, but I can't log in. "Login failed, please check account and password". I changed the password, but still the same :( Wallpapers download perfectly.

what are the advantages between using the app and using the browser. .

Last updated