Ban appeal

So, I guess one of my recent uploads, https://wallhaven.cc/w/j5pjx5, was a bit lower quality than the standards here (it was a high-res image, but yeah, on further inspection, it WAS a bit grainy, oops).

It was also in the wrong category, which was a simple misclick. I apologize, but I think a 4 week ban is a bit much.

Regardless, thanks for your time.

The reason you were given a month ban is because you have been flagged in the past to read the rules and have been banned from uploading in the past. We hope this serves as the FINAL warning for you as this seems to be a repeat occurrence. This is not the first time that you have mass uploaded a bunch of people in the general category with the wrong purity settings. We hope this is the last.

Yeah, to my understanding, I tried to follow the purity rules but interpreted them differently than the mods, I think I did a just fine job this time with the exception of marking a photo as general (the tags I assigned to them, often unique, were under the people category.) I've got a lot more quality content to upload to the website, but I guess I won't.

Thanks for the response.