[BUG] Always get "Error!" when uploading a specific wallpaper

When uploading the wallpaper below, I always get a "Error!" message with no additional info. Can anyone explain how this happens? Or if you can upload this wallpaper, then please upload this wallpaper, thank you.

OneCivilization said:

When uploading the wallpaper below, I always get a "Error!" message with no additional info. Can anyone explain how this happens? Or if you can upload this wallpaper, then please upload this wallpaper, thank you.

Yes, this happens sometimes to me as well. It has something to do with problems when parsing Jpeg data. You can solve it if you open it in a program (Paint works) and save it again; this way you force it to recalculate the Jpeg data in the file.

lumberjacck said:

OneCivilization said:

Yes, this happens sometimes to me as well. It has something to do with problems when parsing Jpeg data. You can solve it if you open it in a program (Paint works) and save it again; this way you force it to recalculate the Jpeg data in the file.

Thanks, it works!