Change Name?

Hi spraayer, I would like to change my username to ChandlerQian. Could you please do that for me? Thanks.

Hi spraayer, sorry for troubling you again, but I wanna change my username to QC2000. Could you please do that for me? Thanks a lot!

spraayer said:

Users cannot change their own username. An admin can change it for you so if you want to change it you can tell me the username that you'd like.

Hello, may I change my name to David?

wedonk said:

spraayer said:

Users cannot change their own username. An admin can change it for you so if you want to change it you can tell me the username that you'd like.

Hello, may I change my name to David?

This username is already taken. Let me know if you want to change it into something else.

spraayer said:

could you please change my username to asdef? Thanks!

@GUOJINBO said:

spraayer said:

This one is taken as well If you have another request then let me know

spraayer said:

@GUOJINBO said:

spraayer said:

This one is taken as well If you have another request then let me know

what about qwaegfj? is this usable?