Change Name?

I would like to change my name to Kotomi. Thank you

spraayer said:

Users cannot change their own username. An admin can change it for you so if you want to change it you can tell me the username that you'd like.

Hi, I would like to change my username to leonardoyle. Could you please do that for me? Thanks.

@Yuki86 said:

I would like to change my name to Kotomi. Thank you

The username Kotomi is already taken. Let me know if you want a different username and I'll change it for you.

I would like to change my name to Matsumo .

I would like to change my name to 飞驰

thank you

Can you change my name to Silente please ?

spraayer said:

Hi, I would like to change my username to FeiC. Could you please do that for me? Thanks.

I would like to change my name to zecardo. Thank you

Can u change my name to WazThat23

Thank u

spraayer

If we're still doing this, I'd be much obliged if I could change my username to Genre_Leap.

@Orgium said:

spraayer

If we're still doing this, I'd be much obliged if I could change my username to Genre_Leap.

Sorry for the late reply. Usernames can't have special characters like _ Let me know if you want me to change it into something else.

spraayer said:

@Orgium said:

spraayer

Sorry for the late reply. Usernames can't have special characters like _ Let me know if you want me to change it into something else.

Oh! GenreLeap is fine then.

spraayer hello spraayer, I want to change my username to 4free, if the username is already taken, please change it to _4free or 4free_ , have a nice day ! thank you!

spraayer hello, I'd like to change my username to peachimoods, if it's already taken, use peachiimoods :) thanks!!

Hello!

I'd like to request a username change to "Zensay".

Thanks in advance!

I would like to change my username to "lovedice". Thanks in advance!

I'd like to change my username to "veirt". Thank you.

spraayer said:

Users cannot change their own username. An admin can change it for you so if you want to change it you can tell me the username that you'd like.

Could you please help me change the username to EarthOnline只有一周目? It contains Chinese characters,thanks(●'◡'●)

hi spraayer,Can you help me change my name to "Shulin haitang"? If it has been occupied, it can be changed to Shulin haitang-86. Can you help me? thank you

Last updated

1207jiajia said:

hi spraayer,Can you help me change my name to "Shulin haitang"? If it has been occupied, it can be changed to Shulin haitang-86. Can you help me? thank you

Usernames need to be a single connected word Let me know if you're okay with this

Hello spraayer! I want to change my username from void00r to pineapples (if available) if not then pineapple5972 (if both arent available then neovoid.)

Hi spraayer, I would like to change my username to ChengQ. Could you please do that for me? Thanks.

beibei said:

Hi spraayer, I would like to change my username to ChengQ. Could you please do that for me? Thanks.

It's already taken.