Change Name?

Hello. i have a little question. Can I Change My Account's Name Somehow?

Users cannot change their own username. An admin can change it for you so if you want to change it you can tell me the username that you'd like.

Hi spraayer, I would like to change my username to Cereal Killer. Could you please do that for me? Thanks.

spraayer said:

Users cannot change their own username. An admin can change it for you so if you want to change it you can tell me the username that you'd like.

Could you please change my username to [redacted]? It's a shortened form of my current username, [redacted]

Last updated

@Swiren said:

spraayer said:

Could you please change my username to Swiren? It's a shortened form of my current username, SWIftRENder

Done.

kejsirajbek said:

@Swiren said:

spraayer said:

Could you please change my username to Swiren? It's a shortened form of my current username, SWIftRENder

Done.

Thanks! I realized that you had changed it when the bookmark to my page no longer worked :D

I'd like to change my username to blueeyedcat, please. The reason is I don't use my current username anywhere else anymore, so it feels odd to me. I won't easily forget blueeyedcat. Thanks in advance.

Last updated

hi, i would like to change my name to "kuronosaber" (without the quotes), please. Thanks in advance.

hi, i would like to change my name to ToumaKazusa,Thanks of lot!

I would like to change my name to Draz. Thank you

Please can you change my name to 159AC. Thank you!

@PedroV Usernames need to be one word and cannot have spaces. If you're fine with your choice being one long word let me know and I'll change it for you.

spraayer said:

@PedroV Usernames need to be one word and cannot have spaces. If you're fine with your choice being one long word let me know and I'll change it for you.

Ok, just change to Novus

Can someone please change my username do RedHatTurtle? Thanks in advance

Could u change my username to leftabn? Thx u!

I got scared with my new nick, but that's okay. Thank you anyway.

@leftban said:

Oh, I'm gonna make it right, my mistake :)

kejsirajbek said:

@leftban said:

Oh, I'm gonna make it right, my mistake :)

Thanks! ^^

Hi spraayer! I'd like to change my name to Holden. It describes me a lot more, sort of. So could you please do it for me?

That username is already taken @Faberlique