Welcome to Wallhaven!

So I might be the only person that used the site through all those 5 years without creating an account, consciously. I thought the alpha would end soon and everything would be deleted, so I didn't bother to make an account. Years passed, still I waited.

But the day has come.

Good to be finally home.

I followed from the other wall website, I'm so glad this website was made. Thank you for all your time and efforts. I really truly appreciate it.

Thanks for all your work and for continuing what wallbase started

Thanks for your hard work! Glad to see Wallhaven up again!

I like this new change, still trying it but loving it already. Thank you for your work.

Congratzzz! :D

BTW. My profile is broken, will [color] in it's old form come back?

Awesome Work!!! I really like the new features.

Edit : Is there a way to arrange the order of Favorite Collections ? Update changed them.

Last updated

AksumkA Thank you so much AksumkA and the entire team for doing all of this, it really means a lot to all of us. Amazing work. Here's to five more years!

Thank You for being the best wallpaper site for all these years.

First Wallbase and now Wallhaven has been an integral part of our online experience and you deserve kudos for it.

I think I've visited this site every single day for the last 5 years. Well done mate, the new wallhaven feels snappy and response so far. :)

bravo

Added 4 seconds after

bravo

AksumkA I've spotted a serious issue, maybe it's just me, but I can't delete misplaced tags.

EDIT: There should be separated topic of spotted website errors.

This is amazing! Thank you guys so much for all the work you put into this!

I've been around since the beginning, never posted. Time to get things done : thank you guys for the hard work !