Maybe a dumb idea.

Everyday, all of us who visited Wallhaven, were admiring and enjoying the great jobs of all of whom, selflessly, upload their jobs, or the results of Internet search of pics that marvel us.

Why we can' not thank to these people for their hard hard work for the image we have in our eyes? ¿Why was never foreseen?

David Nathaniel Katzenbach

PS: By the way. I beg pardon guys whom surprise me so pleasantly.

David Nathaniel Katzenbach

DavidNK said:

Why we can' not thank to these people for their hard hard work for the image we have in our eyes?

Usually there is a source, also one can send the uploader a message.

Yes, you're true. But, you must admit that when looking at an artwork, you have the desire to express gratitude and congratulate what you' re looking at. I do not feel as poor of mind, knowing I can make a thanks general to the artist or uploader.

Are you talking about sending them money via paypal? For a wallpaper sharing site like this it's best left at going to the uploader source or the profile to thank them.

To be honest, i rly don't get what you want. In what way do you want to thank them? And like stated above you can just write a mail/message to the people, so i guess u mean something different.