Clearing up reported wallpapers before the purge.

So I was talking with AksumkA on the discord and it appears that rather than the original planned full wipe the team is just going to trust all reports and clear out their backlog. Basically this thread is for any of your wallpapers that may be reported so you can dispute the report and get your wallpaper to stay rather than it being deleted.

675711, 742745, 745303, were all removed because "low quality". I'm picky when it comes to quality so I'm confused about these. ...I guess everyone's perspective on quality varies.

Also browsers seem to blow up my images way more than when the image is at full size in my image manipulation software. Does anyone else experience this? For example 1080p is about double the size it should (meaning it fills up most of the screen) be on my 4k screen when it is maximized in my browser view. My browser is set to 100%. So what I'm getting at is if moderators are blowing up images to almost double their full size like i'm experiencing on my end and then judging based on that...then a lot more images will appear to be low quality.

Last updated

So that means any booty-bothered incel with a chip on his shoulder about wallpapers depicting certain content could just start mass-reporting any of our uploads he dislikes and if he times it right then they'd all get deleted without question.

I've already seen some flame wars on here where users have attacked one another and demanded bans for posting content that is controversial while insisting their own brand of controversial content stay online. This sounds more like an opportunity for internet trolls to troll than a viable clean-up strategy, but that's just my opinion.