Introducing whvn.social!

Greeting everyone!

After being in development for the past year, I'm super proud to announce the release of whvn.social - The latest wallpaper driven social media platform!

We hope you enjoy our foray into the exciting world of social media! Can't wait to see you there!

Can't wait to share my intimate and private thoughts with all of you and the rest of the world on this absolutely unsecure and transparent Social Site. But there is one problem ? Everytime i want to register and give you all my sensitive DATA i was re-directed to this Page ? What the ???? I want it now !!! PLEASE!!! At least i can tell you what i yesterday ordered at AMZZOON....Do you wanna know what it was ?

Last updated

OH GOD FINALLY

I need to tell my cat about this

I miss when thumbnails have a round corner, can make it again?

I've already registered my butt. You can now follow my bowl movements with daily updates on color, consistency, temperature…

drobbe They do have slightly rounded corners. :D

I have posted pictures of my bobs. Pls send likes and vagene

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Can't wait to start whoring myself out to the public.

So whoops...

Guys, it turns out I actually forgot to code this thing for the past year. I have no idea what the hell I was doing all this time.

Needless to say, I'm pulling the plug. whvn.social is officially dead.

Galaxy-wide mourning announced for the next eternity

1920 x 108020

Sorry for bringing this thread back to life, I just have to say that I really miss whvn.social. It was such a good site! A real shame that you decided to pull the plug and stop developing it.

Are there by any chance an improved version in the pipeline?

Cheers.